Influenster Review: Sugar n' Spice Voxbox

What is Influenster?

Influenster is, what I would call, a word-of-mouth marketing website.  Members unlock expert badges, and to strengthen your badge scores members can write reviews of products, submit blog posts, submit youtube videos, complete surveys, etc.  In return for an active members' participation, Influenster will occasionally send members a voxbox filled with free products for review.  Visit their website for more information and to request and invite.

Sugar n' Spice VoxBox

Within a week of signing up for Influenster I was lucky enough to be invited to try out the Sugar n'  Spice VoxBox, and, everyday since then, I had been eagerly waiting for the package to arrive. And finally, after what seemed like forever, the package reached my doorstep.  Of course I then tried the products out, and now I am here writing my thoughts on these FULL-SIZE, FREE products!



Splenda Nectresse
I have always steered clear of using Splenda because of it being artificial and because of the bad things I had heard about it,  but, with the craze of natural sweeteners hitting the market recently, I was excited to try Splenda Nectresse.  Overall  I would consider buying any sweetener that is made from a fruit over the competing artificial sweetener, but the taste just doesn't compare to regular sugar.  For that reason, I am just not a fan of any sweetener other than plain, old sugar.

BelVita Breakfast Biscuit
Plain and simple: these cookies were delicious!
C
Colgate Optic White Regimen
The toothbrush, I loved;  It was probably the best toothbrush I have ever had.  But the toothpaste and mouthwash were absolutely horrible.  The toothpaste did not whiten my teeth whatsoever, and the mouthwash was unbearable due to the lemon juice/ hydrogen peroxide taste.  I have tried better whitening regimens than Colgate Optic White.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer
This product was my least favorite product in this VoxBox.  I primarily didn't care for this product because it contains paraben.  Other than that, I just didn't get point of aerosol lotion, and the lotion, itself, was way too thin and watery to be an effective moisturizer. 

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes
The fresh-face feeling these towelettes gave me was wonderful, but the smell of the towelettes was so overbearing that I still haven't finished the box. 

Though I had varied opinions on the contents of the Sugar n' Spice VoxBox and didn't fall head-over-heels for any of the products, I do love FREE, FULL-SIZE products.  If you are interested in becoming an Influenster and reviewing free products, check out www.influenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...